Interview with Helen Fisher, author of the memoir Awaken to a New World
I had a great conversation with Helen Fisher about her book Awaken to a New World, spirituality in 2020-21, her writing process, her writing journey with this book, and her current work in the world.
Helen is a spiritual teacher and energy intuitive. She lives in Cornwall in the UK, with her husband and daughter, whom they unschool, and their dog, cats, gerbils and chickens. Her focus is on supporting women with children (i.e. mothers, women caregivers, teachers) as well as children. Awaken to a New World: My Journey from Surrender to Sovereignty is her first book.
WE TALKED ABOUT...
- the experience of surrender (both major surrenders and daily surrender)
- Helen’s writing process how long her book has been in the making
- the structure of Helen’s book and why
- Helen’s best writing tip
- You can purchase the kindle version of Awaken to a New World here. The paperback version will be out soon.
- Helen’s website is: https://www.helenlfisher.com
- Helen's Instagram account is: https://www.instagram.com/quantum.heartmath.coach
- Helen’s Telegram channel can be found here (https://t.me/helenfisherQuantumHeartmathCoach)
HAVE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST?
Don’t miss a single episode. Choose your favourite podcast app below, then hit 'Subscribe' or 'Follow' to receive new episodes when they are released.
(If you have another favourite app not listed, just search for ‘The Writing Womb Podcast’ or ‘Isabelle Izard’ and it will come up.)