Interview with Galina Singer, writer, speaker & relationship coach
Join Galina Singer and myself in this conversation about writing, blogging, the creative flow, imposter syndrome, relationships and honesty.
Galina is a writer, speaker, relationship philosopher and a coach. She is passionate about liberating relationships from tradition so we can find more authentic ways to be together. Galina investigates subjects deemed taboo: shame, shadow, body, sexuality, infidelity, because what’s hidden and repressed prevents intimacy in our relationships. By peeling away layers of societal and family conditioning, and reconnecting to life embodied, she helps clients to rediscover their authentic voices and wake up to relationships and lives of freedom and fulfilment.
WE TALKED ABOUT...
- how Galina came to write for Elephant Journal
- writing daily on Instagram
- writing articles with pen and paper
- the creative flow and Galina’s writing process
- the following quote from the Gospel of St Thomas: ‘If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you’ – how to stop hiding, in creativity and in your relationships
- how to be yourself and bring your whole self in your relationships and your creativity
- Galina’s website: https://galinasinger.com/
- Galina’s IG: https://www.instagram.com/galinasinger
- Galina’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WakeUpWithGalinaSinger/
- Sign up to her newsletter here
- Get her 52 Unconventional Love Quotes journal here
- You can also read her column on Elephant Journal here
HAVE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST?
Don’t miss a single episode. Choose your favourite podcast app below, then hit 'Subscribe' or 'Follow' to receive new episodes when they are released.
(If you have another favourite app not listed, just search for ‘The Writing Womb Podcast’ or ‘Isabelle Izard’ and it will come up.)
ENJOYING THE PODCAST?
Tag me @joyousjourneysuk on Instagram or on Facebook and let me know what you're listening to!